- cleaning stalls
- feeding the ponies
- cleaning water troughs and feed buckets
- grooming ponies
- tidying the barn and equipment
- learning to train the ponies
- setting and take down of programs
- helping with social media accounts, and so much more!
Interested in becoming an EAL Assistant Facilitator? Ask us to find our more.
We are indebted to our photographer Robert Alexander, who has most graciously provided all our photographs on the website at no cost to help and promote the critically endangered Newfoundland Pony